- Analyze and understand the factors explaining why Filipinos migrate. What is their migration goal?
- Understand the global dynamics of migrant remittances, especially in the context of sustainable development.
- Identify ways and means to help migrants and their families achieve their migration goals;
- Gather existing initiatives and good practices on harnessing the development potentials of migrants’ remittances;
- Discuss how migrant workers from Mindanao and their families, microfinance institutions, academes, local government, private sector, and other stakeholders can contribute to sustainable development;
- Learn from examples of good practices that can be possibly replicated